Helping you Run your best half-marathon
Here you will find our FREE half-marathon training programs.
The half-marathon is a difficult event for many reasons. The challenge is not only one of pace, but of distance. Maintaining a good rhythm for 13.1 miles is no easy task but with the right training, you might just run faster than you think. Running your best half-marathon requires concentration, focus and will power to push yourself at just the right intensity for a long period of time, along with an excellent foundation of aerobic endurance.
These programs consist of what we believe to be key sessions for most half-marathon runners, along with the right amount of overall mileage. However, you can of course adjust the workouts and amount of mileage as you see fit.
As with all our programs, we highly recommend reading our Training Program Notes before getting started
10 Week Base Training Programs For Half-Marathon Runners
These Base Training Programs are designed to prepare your body (and mind) for the harder specific workouts that you will encounter in the Race Preparation phase. You can read more about base training in the Program Notes.
10 Week Race Preparation Programs For Half-Marathon Runners
These Race Preparation programs are designed to challenge you in the same way you will be challenged on race day by introducing some workouts at your half-marathon race pace, including longer intervals and more challenging long-runs.
Personalised Training Programs & One-to-One Coaching
Looking for a personal online running coach? Someone who will:
- Motivate you
- Design you a personalised training program that is specific to your goals, training history and daily commitments
- Help you plan your races and training cycles
- Be contactable at any time to offer advice and feedback
- Answer any questions you have about your training/racing
- Help you with all aspects of your training, including strength & conditioning, gym training, diet, mental aspects of training, race day performance and anything else that will help you become a better runner
Get in touch with us now and start your journey towards faster running: